4 Jan 2011

I'm struggling to find a reason to ever leave my bed ever again...

Hello everybody and Happy New Year. How was your Christmas? Mine was really great and I'm currently preparing a short but sweet post covering my Crimbo and New Year happenings. This post is about this marvellous invention...

A TEASMADE!!!

My Grandma used to have one of these amazing things back in the day and had told me about it (since I love tea). I'm seemingly the only one amongst my friends to know what a Teasmade is but they're soon becoming appreciative worshippers at the Swan Teasmade altar....

...So I open all my presents on Christmas day and my wonderful, fantabulous treat from my wonderful fantabulous parents was this Teasmade. Thank you parents, thanks you Swan Teasmade.

P.S. If you want one you can get them from Marks and Spencer here

No comments:

Post a Comment