4 May 2011

NEGLECT AND Week 1

I have named this post 'Neglect' for a couple of reasons. Both of which I will explain now. Firstly I have an apology to make to you all for neglecting this blog for a few weeks. I'm sorry. I hope you can forgive me!

Secondly, the reason I have struggled for time to write on here is due to the exciting news I shared with you on the 8th of last month. That's right, 'Chez Randomchatter'! To make it up to you and keep you in the picture I've decided to offer you images and descriptions of the house so you can all share the progress we're making :)

WEEK 1

Here are the first pics of Chez Randomchatter. It was a repo house and was left with no carpets or decoration apart from a couple of nasty lights and a Barbie pink carpet. Indeed.

Front of our house

Our lounge into our dining room

The dining room

Kitchen

Master Bedroom

Study
I didn't take a picture of the 2nd bedroom by accident. I blame it on excitement. So thats how it was when we got the keys. The garden was overgrown and these pictures don't show the extent of the work that needs to be done. It's still our little palace though and I'm muchos excited!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment