9 May 2011

Comfy Heels? Could it be true?

I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw these beauties. A gorgeous shoe that's meant to be comfortable - surely not???

Taken from raphaelyoung.com


Claims like these get a shoe addict like me tres excited because I'm too rubbish at being a full-time heel wearer due to foot pain after about one hour. I've heard positive things about the Melissa shoes and up until a couple of weeks ago, I'd never had the pleasure of placing one on my foot. My friend owns the Vivienne Westwood for Melissa shoes that I've coveted for over a year. Here they are in all their comfort and beauty...

Anyway, I digress. Here's what they say the R-Flex shoes can do:

The R-flex™ patented technology is a milestone in the evolution of high-heeled shoes’ manufacturing techniques. Dramatically improving the comfort and flexibility of the shoe while keeping an external look similar to any other standard shoe, it brings maximum softness and sets a new standard of comfort for high-heeled shoes.
 I am hoping the R-Flex range from http://www.raphaelyoung.com/ are really deceptively comfortable without having to compromise on style and elegance like many other brands on the market. Although I'm not currently in a position to afford either type of shoe, I'm sure that as soon as I can, I'll be desperate to get my hands (and feet) on some sharpish!

No comments:

Post a Comment