6 Oct 2011

Oops, I spoke too soon. But it wasn't all bad...

Yesterday was one filled with tears. A normal Wednesday, hectic at work and then after my shift I was summoned to the Practice Manager's office for a chat which left me with my one weeks notice - you see I knew it was on the cards - and in a bit of a flap. I'm quite an emotional person at the best of times but I have absolutely LOVED that little job and the Doctor is a total one off. One of the nicest, most approachable people I have ever met. After a lot more blubbing and a few hugs, I began to make my exit only to be asked round to the pharmacy by the Dr who proceeded to try and set me up with some work there. Then, only two hours later, a Practice Manager from a surgery in the same health centre offered me a job (only part time but better than what I thought I was having to end with) which I started today!

But wait...the plot thickens. One hour ago, I had a missed call. I wondered to myself who might phone so late at night but rang back anyway, only to find that the pharmacy had asked me to come in for another chat tomorrow after my shift. Crazy times. It'll be interesting to see what comes of it. I'm interested to know what you guys would do....

No comments:

Post a Comment