22 Jun 2011

Lovely crafty bits for my homemade home!

With the house coming along nicely, I'm trying to put time aside to make things to really put my stamp on this place!

I recently got hold of some crafting goodies which I'm intending to use to transform it into something personal to Mr Chatter and myself. What should it be? The crafting goodies came from this cracking little shop run by a fab lady called Christine. She herself is an experienced crafter and so you can trust she knows what she's talking about and selling.

Her shop stocks lots of lovely things including jewellery making supplies and haberdashery bits and bobs like these...


...all the way up to finished pieces of jewellery and accessories like this...



...so if you're running low on time to grab a gift for someone but want to get your hand into crafting you can kill two birds with one stone! Ideal!

I was inspired to mention this shop in light of re-watching an episode of Kirstie's Homemade Home. I'd taped it to see what a young couple in the same position as Mr Chatter and myself would do with a 'previously loved' home in order to make it super-duper. I got loads of make-it-yourself ideas and I reckon I could execute them with a bit of help from Planet Events Direct!

No comments:

Post a Comment