31 Oct 2010

My very own Tiffany moment

As I previously mentioned, I had to make an impromptu trip to our fair capital Thursday into Friday for a very exciting couple of days. It was a very rewarding trip and to treat myself as a memento of a mind blowingly amazing 48 hours (which includes the fact I secured some Take That tickets) I gave myself a £100 limit to treat myself to something from Selfridges. After much searching around before getting the train I happened upon Tiffany & Co - a brand I've admired but never owned anything from.

I finally chose this silver ring for the brilliant price of £85. It's so cute and when I wear it I'll be reminded of one of the best days of my life so far. So I finally had my Audrey Hepburn 'Breakfast at Tiffany's' moment at the ripe old age of 27 (minus the croissant of course)

No comments:

Post a Comment