6 Apr 2011

Style Crush

I saw "500 Days Of Summer" for the first time last week and I absolutely loved it! On face value it looks to be a bit of a 'chick-flick' (as deemed by the fiance) but on closer inspection it's a funny, charming and heart-achingly true reflection of at least one relationship many of us have had in our lives. I need this DVD and the soundtrack. Seriously, I'm sure they tapped into my mind; picked all the clothing, hairstyles and music I love and then included them in a really brilliant film.

If you haven't seen it, and you're still not sure let me explain a little bit more. Basically if you liked Little Miss Sunshine or Amelie or anything that is that mesmerising and peverse mix of beauty and humour you will really like this. I won't explain the plot, apart from to say what the narrator says at the beginning...this is not a love story.

Back to business. The real reason I wanted to write this post is because of the fab Zooey Deschanel. Not only is she a beautiful and talented actress, I'm loving everything about her hair and clothing in this film. Hence the title of this blog post.


I suggest you watch the film, love everything about it and then get back to me with nothing but praise :)

No comments:

Post a Comment