17 Jun 2014

Tilly's Teesside Tea and Troughing Tour

I'm a lady who loves her cuppas and food. On my days off I love popping to a coffee shop or restaurant, particularly the little indie gems. For those in Teesside and perhaps those who visit our little region, I thought I'd list and/or review the places that I've visited so I can share my views or introduce people to places the might not otherwise have heard of.


I've already written about one such gem, 'The Waiting Room', Eaglescliffe. You can read about it on the link. It's a cracking place, great food, great drinks (the local wines are lovely) and very friendly service. That should start you off!


If you've got any favourite tea rooms or restaurants for me to try, please let me know and I'll give them a go. Let the eating and drinking commence!



No comments:

Post a Comment